Another VPS provider has been added to the list on EarnForex.com. It has a “very creative” name — VPSServer.com. It is a brand new service — they have launched online operations on July 26 this year. The company behind the hosting (Global Cloud Infrastructure LTD) is rather obscure. They claim to be based in Europe, but there are no real contact details: no address, no telephone number, no names. What’s even stranger is that their domain name appears to be for sale. So, not the most transparent VPS service out there. Some of the hosting’s features are listed below:
- You can rent the cheapest Windows VPS setup for $20/month.
- It comes with the following specs: 1-core CPU, 1 GB RAM, 30 GB SSD, 2 TB bandwidth.
- Currently, they run a free 30-day trial offer, which includes hosting, but not the Windows license. This means that you would still have to pay $10 for the month to try it.
- Servers are physically located in Miami, United States.
- Accepted payment methods include PayPal, credit/debit cards, and Bitcoin.