By The Gold Report
Gregory Beischer, president and CEO of Millrock Resources, in conversation with Maurice Jackson of Proven and Probable, talks about the recently released drill results from the Alaska Range Project as well as developments at its Mexican properties.
Maurice Jackson: Welcome to Proven and Probable. I’m your host Maurice Jackson. Joining us today is Gregory Beischer, the president, CEO and director of Millrock Resources Inc. (MRO:TSX.V; MLRKF:OTCQX), a premier project generator.
We are talking with you today to discuss some exciting drill results at the Zackly copper-gold deposit, which is joint ventured with PolarX. Before we discuss the results here, please share with us some of the unique features of the Zackly copper-gold deposit.
Gregory Beischer: Certainly it’s a deposit of the skarn variety, magnetite skarn, and this type of deposit occurs when there is wholesale replacement of preexisting rocks by valuable minerals such as chalcopyrite and bornite and in this case gold as well. The deposits can be fairly high grade and also there are deposits that can occur in close proximity to porphyry deposits, which of course can be exceptionally valuable, large, bulk-minable type of deposits. And we postulate that such a porphyry may be present on the Alaska Range Project in proximity to the Zackly copper-gold skarn deposit.
Maurice J.: That would be quite exciting if that does come to fruition. Millrock issued a press release from the Zackly copper-gold deposit, which I know has both Millrock and PolarX excited. What can you share with us?
Gregory B.: They were quite good drill results and the first two we announced were broad intersections, so much thicker than had been previously discovered and gold rich, several grams of gold over core lengths of 45 to 50 meters, right from surface. And so also given what appears to be a fairly flat line orientation to the rocks that hosts the gold, these would be near a true width drill intersections. So that’s good grade gold, right at surface over significant widths and it’s open in all directions. And it really could turn into something and it’s new, it’s almost 850 meters away from the known Zackly deposit.
Closer in to the deposit that we announced, two more holes in which the grade was quite high, several percent copper with gold over true widths of perhaps 5 meters of magnetite skarn, much like the main body of the Zackly deposit. But this is still 350 meters away from a known delineating mineralization. So again, it appears that this deposit is becoming larger and more extensive than prior workers had realized.
Maurice J.: As a shareholder these are exactly the type of press releases that I’m looking for. What is the next step at Zackly?
Gregory B.: That will be up to PolarX; it has funded all the work. Millrock has essentially sold this project to PolarX. We’re big shareholders of that company now, we’re royalty holders. If a mine is ever developed here, Millrock shareholders will make out very, very well. In the interim, we’ve been operating exploration on behalf of PolarX and that helps us make some management fees that offset some of our overhead costs. So, it’s been a good partnership so far. But we don’t know the next step for PolarX; ideally in our minds it would continue to expand the resource at the Zackly skarn deposit, but also make a serious drilling campaign to evaluate several of the porphyry targets that we’ve developed over the years.
Maurice J.: Moving on to Mexico, Millrock has a number of projects there. When can we anticipate some more news flow from there?
Gregory B.: Maurice, Millrock will almost always be drilling on one project or another. We’ve been getting ready to start drilling at the El Picacho Gold Project and things are underway now. So look for more drill results and potential catalysts later in the summer or later in the fall rather from the El Picacho Gold Project in Mexico. It’s got all the right geological signs. It’s got the right address, is just to the west of the San Francisco Gold Mine operated by Alio Gold and has a very similar geologic position. So we’re excited; this is the first round of drilling on this particular project after almost a year of preparatory work to get there.
Maurice J.: Last question, what did I forget to ask?
Gregory B.: Well, you can always ask about the share price, Maurice, and in August, Millrock’s share price started to decline long with all the other mining shares for the most part; it’s rather frustrating to be honest, especially since Millrock has so much going on, so many potential catalysts for discovery. But on the other hand, it’s a good buying opportunity to pick up Millrock shares at this low price of CA$0.16 or CA$0.17.
Maurice J.: Speaking of the share price, the last week we gladly added onto our position to Millrock Resources, and again that symbol was MRO, and we encourage you to visit the company’s website and speak with Melanie Henderson to get more exciting details about Millrock Resources. Gregory, if someone listening wants to get more information regarding Millrock Resources, please share the contact details.
Gregory B.: Please visit millrockresources.com. And as you mentioned that Melanee Henderson (firstname.lastname@example.org) will be glad to speak with shareholders and potential shareholders or set up time to talk to me personally. And thanks for adding to your position, Maurice. We really appreciate you being a shareholder.
Maurice J.: Well, I’m glad to grow with the company. And as a reminder, Millrock Resources trades on the TSX.V, symbol MRO and on the OTCQX, symbol MLRKF. Millrock Resources is a sponsor of Proven and Probable, and that we are proud shareholders of Millrock Resources for the virtues conveyed in today’s message. And last but not least, please visit our website www.provenandprobable.com where we interview the most respected names in the natural resource space. You may reach us at email@example.com.
Gregory Beischer of Millrock Resources, thank you for joining us today on Proven and Probable.
Gregory B.: Thank you Maurice. Talk to you again soon.
Maurice Jackson is the founder of Proven and Probable, a site that aims to enrich its subscribers through education in precious metals and junior mining companies that will enrich the world.
1) Gregory Beischer: I, or members of my immediate household or family, own shares of the following companies mentioned in this article: Millrock Resources. I personally am, or members of my immediate household or family are, paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: Millrock Resources.
2) Maurice Jackson: I, or members of my immediate household or family, own shares of the following companies mentioned in this article: Millrock Resources. I personally am, or members of my immediate household or family are, paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None. My company has a financial relationship with the following companies mentioned in this article: Millrock Resources is a sponsor of Proven and Probable. Proven and Probable disclosures are listed below.
3) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: None. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees.
4) Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the author and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The author is wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The author was not paid by Streetwise Reports for this article. Streetwise Reports was not paid by the author to publish or syndicate this article. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security. Streetwise Reports requires contributing authors to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. Streetwise Reports relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and Streetwise Reports has no means of verifying its accuracy.
6) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article, until one week after the publication of the interview or article. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Millrock Resources, a company mentioned in this article.
Proven and Probable LLC receives financial compensation from its sponsors. The compensation is used is to fund both sponsor-specific activities and general report activities, website, and general and administrative costs. Sponsor-specific activities may include aggregating content and publishing that content on the Proven and Probable website, creating and maintaining company landing pages, interviewing key management, posting a banner/billboard, and/or issuing press releases. The fees also cover the costs for Proven and Probable to publish sector-specific information on our site, and also to create content by interviewing experts in the sector. Monthly sponsorship fees range from $1,000 to $4,000 per month. Proven and Probable LLC does accept stock for payment of sponsorship fees. Sponsor pages may be considered advertising for the purposes of 18 U.S.C. 1734.
The Information presented in Proven and Probable is provided for educational and informational purposes only, without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of accuracy, completeness, or fitness for any particular purpose. The Information contained in or provided from or through this forum is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice, investment advice, trading advice or any other advice. The Information on this forum and provided from or through this forum is general in nature and is not specific to you the User or anyone else. You should not make any decision, financial, investments, trading or otherwise, based on any of the information presented on this forum without undertaking independent due diligence and consultation with a professional broker or competent financial advisor. You understand that you are using any and all Information available on or through this forum at your own risk.
Images provided by the author.
( Companies Mentioned: MRO:TSX.V; MLRKF:OTCQX,