One new broker has been added to EarnForex.com list this week:
Updates to the listed companies included:
- JCMFX added Mini account type with $10 minimum size and 1:1000 leverage — only Forex trading instruments are available.
- Larson & Holz IT raised the minimum account size from $10 to $250.
- LiteForex removed its PAMM account type. Lowered the minimum size for ECN accounts to $50 and also decreased the maximum leverage from 1:500 to 1:400;
margin-calllevel is set to 20% and stop-outis now set to 10% there. Classic account minimum size was also lowered to $50. On the Cent accounts, margin-calland stop-outlevels were set to 100% and 50% respectively.
- Hantec Markets added funds deposits in Japanese yen and now accepts Neteller and Unionpay payment systems.
- Grand Capital increased the minimum account size from $1 to $10 and lowered
stop-outlevels. Minimum position size is now 0.01 instead of 0.0001. Spreads have been lowered for ECN accounts.
- GOMarkets increased the minimum for the variable spreads on Standard accounts.
- Infin Markets stopped accepting Neteller. Standard accounts now require at least $1,000 but allow trading in
- ICM Capital increased minimum account size from $1 to $200. Lowered maximum leverage from 1:400 to 1:200. Enabled
- ICM Brokers lowered the minimum for their Prime accounts from $2,000 to $300. Spreads are now fixed in that account type, while
micro-lottrading is now allowed.
- IC Markets launched a Japanese version of their website. Added True ECN accounts with very low spreads and commission for trading. Deposits and withdrawals can now also be processed via PayPal, Neteller, QIWI, and WebMoney. MetaTrader 5 platform is now available for live accounts.
- Hydra Markets lowered spreads in its ECN account type but added $6
one-waycommission on a standard lot. Typical spreads have been also lowered in Standard accounts.
- FXRANEX has been disabled due to inactivity.
If you have any questions or comments regarding any of the latest Forex brokers updates, please feel free to reply using the form below.