The last week of March has seen the addition of one new broker to the list on EarnForex.com:
WiseTrader — a CySEC regulated broker with a custom
Other brokers have been updated throughout the week:
- Big Boss no longer offers trading in stocks, oil, and indices.
- Dukascopy launched trading in cryptocurrencies with BTC/USD pair.
- Traders Trust revamped its account system, reducing the minimum size from $100 to $50.
- TradingForex.com now works with FasaPay, OKPAY, UnionPay, and WebMoney for deposits and withdrawals. It is now possible to use euro and British pound and account currencies. PAMM facility has been added. The company no longer requires documents to be mailed by post and no longer offers bonuses.
- JFD Brokers added Bulgarian, Chinese, and Italian versions of their website.
If you have any questions or comments regarding any of the latest Forex brokers updates, please feel free to reply using the form below.