One new broker has been added to the list on EarnForex.com this week:
JFD Brokers — a CySEC regulated company with offices in Cyprus, Bulgaria, and Germany. They offer MT4 accounts with $500 minimum and 1:400 maximum leverage. Multiple trading instruments are at the clients’ disposal.
Some of the listed brokers have been updated during the week:
- ForexTime (FXTM) is now regulated in South Africa by FSB and in the UK by FCA.
- Orbex no longer accepts deposit via CashU but added support for UnionPay instead. The broker can now accept deposits in the Great Britain pound. They also now provide support via a web form and phone.
- OctaFX launched demo accounts with MT5 trading platform.
- NAS Broker is now regulated by FSA of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
- SkyFx has been removed from the listing as an obvious scam broker.
- FX Next has been delisted as its website no longer seems to be active.
If you have any questions or comments regarding any of the latest Forex brokers updates, please feel free to reply using the form below.