The last two weeks have been quite busy in terms of brokers’ updates. We have listed three new companies:
Global Market Index — an
CrescoFX — a UK Forex broker regulated by FCA with MetaTrader 4 platform and $10,000 minimum to start trading. The leverage is capped at 1:500. The company specializes on providing
And there were the following changes to the listed brokers:
- Exness now supports trading in Bitcoin CFDs with up to 1:50 leverage.
- Libertex (ForexClub) added cryptocurrency trading with LTC/BTC, ETH/BTC, and BCH/BTC pairs.
- HYCM now offers BTC/USD, ETH/USD, and LTC/USD instruemnts.
- Swiss Markets added trading in Bitcoin vs. the US dollar and the euro.
- Tickmill launched the Arabic version of its website.
- ForexChief opened offices in Nigeria and Switzerland. It now accepts deposits also in credit and debit cards, Neteller, Perfect Money, and WebMoney. The broker has lowered spreads and increased the number of available currency pairs across all account types.
- Circle Markets is now regulated in Vanuatu. Bitcoin, Neteller, QIWI, Skrill, and giropay payment methods are now accepted. Trading in BTC/EUR, BTC/USD, and ETH/USD
crypto-pairsis now possible with leverage up to 1:100. Trading accounts can now be denominated in the Japanese yen. Live traders can now get personal support from individual account managers.
- MXTrade, MTI Markets, and SunbirdFX have been delisted as they are no longer active.
If you have any questions or comments regarding any of the latest Forex brokers updates, please feel free to reply using the form below.