One new company has been added to the list of brokers on EarnForex.com this week:
EBH Forex — a regulated Bulgarian Forex broker launched in 2017. It offers MT4 and MT5 platforms with $100 minimum account size. The maximum leverage is 1:200.
Quite a few brokers have been updated during the week:
- RoboForex raised the maximum leverage on cryptocurrency pairs from 1:5 to 1:10.
- LiteForex added Monero and Ethereum cryptocurrencies as supported deposit methods.
- Alpari is now regulated by FKTK (FCMC) in Latvia.
- Plus500 is now licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
- Interactive Brokers now offers trading in Bitcoin futures.
- FxNet is no longer regulated by FCA and BaFin. No longer accepts deposits in Japanese yen and Russian ruble. The broker discontinued bonuses, personal managers, and
multi-accountmanagement facility. Customer support is no longer offered via Skype. Margin call level has been reduced from 100% to 70%. Spreads are now fixed instead of variable.
- Circle Markets revamped their account types system, increasing the number of currency pairs, trading instruments, and lowering the minimum account size.
If you have any questions or comments regarding any of the latest Forex brokers updates, please feel free to reply using the form below.