One new broker has been added to the list of Forex brokers on our website this week:
Binary.com — one of the oldest binary option brokers now offers MT5 Forex trading accounts with 1:100 leverage and $10 minimum size. It is regulated in Malta.
Some other brokers have been updated during the week:
- ForexChief lowered spreads across all of its account types.
- PFD added
swap-freeaccounts and stopped offering customer support in Hindi.
- LCG launched Chinese, Spanish, and Arabic versions of its website.
- MEX Group‘s listing now includes the information about its Australian division (MEX Exchange) brokerage services.
- Tickmill added Polish translation of its website.
- AAATrade stopped offering bonuses due to recent regulatory changes in Cyprus.