During the week, we have added one new broker to the list of Forex brokers on our website:
Fullerton Markets — a Forex broker registered as a Financial Service Provider in New Zealand. They offer trading in currency pairs with up to 1:500 leverage and allow accounts starting from $200.
Some changes to the existing listings included:
- eToro added trading in XLM/USD crypto pair (Stellar lumen vs. US dollar).
- RoboForex raised its maximum leverage for
Pro-Standardand Pro-Centaccounts to 1:1000, for Fix-Centto 1:700, and for Fix-Standardto 1:888.
- XM.COM lowered commission for trading on its XM Zero account types.
- FXTM launched ECN MT5 accounts and added support for Nigerian naira as an account currency.
- Tickmill now offers its website also in Portuguese language.
- Dukascopy supports trading via phone, offers personal managers and bonuses.
Swap-freeaccounts are also available.