The first brokers update post this year is not very rich on the news, but features a new broker:
ATFX — a
Updates to the listed companies include:
- eToro has raised the minimum account size from $200 to $1,000 to offer a better level of service to its customers.
- AvaTrade raised the
stop-outlevel from 10% to 50% across all of its account types.
- NordFX is no longer registered in Belize. The broker removed euro account currency and added Bitcoin deposits. MT5 demo accounts and trading contests are now available. VIP clients now enjoy a personal manager and individual trading conditions.
- Fort Financial Services has cut back on leverage for cryptocurrency trading, reducing it from 1:5 to 1:3.
- DeltaStock introduced crypto trading with Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Bitcoin Cash.
- CMS Trader joined the crypto club with four currency pairs: BTC/USD, BTC/EUR, ETH/USD, and ETH/EUR.
- City Index launched Bitcoin trading.
- We now feature a list of currency pairs available at Capital Index broker.
- bforex parent company name has been updated from bforex Holdings Ltd. to Financika Ltd.
If you have any questions or comments regarding any of the latest Forex brokers updates, please feel free to reply using the form below.