One new company has been added to the list of Forex brokers this week:
Some listed brokers have been updated:
- RoboForex description now mentions the company’s Umstel account type tailored for stock trading.
- Both Liteforex and Liteforex (Europe) added trading in Bitcoin via BTC/EUR and BTC/USD cryptocurrency pairs.
- AMarkets now too offers trading in cryptocurrencies.
- Swissquote now allows the use of expert advisors in its Prime account type.
- Pepperstone, OANDA, StoxMarket, Saxo Bank, Trade12, Tickmill, ThinkMarkets, RoboForex, and Swissquote have been marked as offering free access to Autochartist software to their customers.
- Admiral Markets joined the cryptocurrency club with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, and Ripple pairs.