Three new brokers became listed on EarnForex.com this week:
Adamant Finance — yet another offshore FX company from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. They offer trading accounts starting from as little as $1. The maximum leverage is 1:500, and the only trading platform available is MetaTrader 4.
Some of the listed brokers have been updated:
- Maxi Forex is now known as MaxiMarkets. They also now offer personal managers to live traders.
- eToro is no longer regulated in the USA and Australia. Added regulation by FCA (UK). Added offices in China, Russian Federation, and the UK. Payments are no longer accepted via giropay; added SOFORT and Yandex.Money to payment options. Live traders may get a personal manager now.
- Forex Club launched a Spanish version of their website.
- Forex Capital Trading became ForexCT.
- FinFX is now regulated by CySEC.
If you have any questions or comments regarding any of the latest Forex brokers updates, please feel free to reply using the form below.