Two weeks have passed since the last broker update. One new broker has been added during the period:
Big Boss — an offshore Forex broker that is focusing on Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals and is offering a large set of trading instruments. In addition to a fancy name, it has a fancy maximum leverage size — 1:555.
Meanwhile, we had quite a few updates to other listed brokers:
- eToro added trading in NEO vs. USD.
- AvaTrade extended its crypto trading offer with EOS/USD.
- DF Markets added trading in CFDs, ETFs, and cryptocurrencies (BTC/USD, ETH/USD, XRP/USD, BCH/USD, LTC/USD, DASH/USD, ZEC/USD, and ETC/USD).
- Alpari launched a Korean language website.
- Hantec Markets now offer spread betting accounts.
- Blackwell Global and PaxForex now accept deposits via Bitcoin.
- FXCM had its parent company’s name changed to Leucadia National Corporation.
- TenkoFX added a crypto trading account type with a total of 21 cryptocurrency pairs.
- Vantage FX joined the league of cryptocurrency Forex brokers with a selection of 6 pairs: BTC/USD, BCH/USD, DSH/USD, LTC/USD, ETH/USD, and XRP/USD.
- Tickmill‘s website can now speak Malay.