Two new companies have been added to the list of Forex brokers this week:
TegasFX — an offshore broker (Vanuatu) with MT4 and FIX API trading accounts. The minimum is $200 for MT4 and $20,000 for FIX. Leverage can be as high as 1:200.
CFDTimes — another unregulated offshore broker (St. Vincent and Grenadines). Accepts a plethora of payment methods (including Bitcoin) and offers Classic, ECN, and VIP accounts. The Classic ones start at $500.
Other brokers have been updated during the period:
- FXTM removed FasaPay from its supported methods of payment.
- Tickmill removed Exchange account type and added ECN Pro account type for commission based trading. Minimum account size is now $25. Typical spreads have become a bit higher in the Classic accounts, but the maximum leverage is now 1:500 (was 1:250).
- Trust Capital is now regulated by the FCA of the United Kingdom.
- XM.COM is now regulated by the Italian CONSOB.
- FBS now offers free VPS service to traders with at least $450 in their live account.
- FIBOGroup added new account type — MT4 Cent — with $1 minimum, low variable spreads, and 1:1000 maximum leverage on Forex pairs and CFDs.
- Mega Trader FX and Vomma Trading have been delisted as they no longer offer brokerage services.