Two new companies have been listed during the first two weeks of October:
Some of the listed companies have been updated:
- easyMarkets has reduced its range of account types to just two. The minimum size for VIP accounts has been reduced to $5,000; the maximum leverage is now 1:400 there.
- Plus500 is now regulated by ASIC.
Real-Forex, Plus500, and AvaTrade become the first Forex brokers licensed by the Israel Securities Authority.
- PFD added PFD Pro (MT4) account type with $1,000 minimum size, 1:100 leverage, and lower commission size. The broker now supports MAM (
- FXGM increased its minimum account size to $200. Expert advisors are no longer allowed in Standard accounts. The maximum leverage for Standard accounts is down from 1:400 to 1:200.
- ForexTime (FXTM) now supports deposits via MyPay.
- Forex Club acquired a broker’s license from the Bank of Russia.