We have added one new Forex broker to our lists during this week:
Swiss Markets — a regulated Cypriot broker with STP execution and accounts of varying commission sizes. It offers just MetaTrader 4 platform and the only trading instruments available are currency pairs. The minimum account size is $200.
Some changes to the existing broker listings during the week included:
- HYCM now offers trading in ETH/USD and LTC/USD in addition to other cryptocurrency pairs.
- NordFX no longer has a Vietnamese version of its website.
- Vipro Markets has been acquired by Tickmill but currently continues to function as a separate broker.
- JustForex completely revamped its account system.
- XM.COM launched cryptocurrency trading with bitcoin vs. US dollar at 1:3 leverage.
- Larson & Holz IT now offer cryptopairs too, but offer a wider selection: BTC/USD, ETH/USD, and LTC/USD. The maximum leverage is 1:3.
- Global Futures broker has been delisted as it has been acquired by GFF Brokers and no longer offers spot FX trading services.
If you have any questions or comments regarding any of the latest Forex brokers updates, please feel free to reply using the form below.