I have uploaded a new version of Position Size Calculator indicator for MetaTrader today. It addresses several issues mentioned in the forums and in support messages and provides better usability. Here is the list of changes:
- Calculated symbol Leverage is now visible in the Margin tab of the panel.
- Fixed a bug that prevented proper panel resizing when
take-profitbutton was pressed while lines are hidden.
- Fixed duplicating panel objects when using templates and in some other cases.
- The indicator will now prevent attachment of the second PSC to the chart to avoid a lot of issues associated with this.
- Many parts of the indicator’s source code have been optimized to remove unnecessary pieces. It will now be easier to update the indicator in the future.
- Interface is now a little bit more clear and consistent.
If you prefer not to use MetaTrader, you can still use the web version of the position size calculator. Unfortunately, it lacks the most interesting features of the MetaTrader version.
If you have any suggestions or wish to report a bug for this MetaTrader indicator, please do so using the commentary form below.